Position: Warehouse Person
Posting No: 2018 – 08
We have a position available in the Warehouse for a Warehouse Person.
This position is part of the Collective Bargaining Group and will be subject to the pay rates and dues required by the bargaining unit. The rate for this position is $19.48 per hour.
In this position as a Warehouseman the successful candidate will:
- Receive products/materials from internal and external suppliers
- Unload and load transports
- Perform receiving inspections
- Perform physical inventory of products/materials
- Transact electronically the receipt of products/materials utilizing handheld scanners
- Transact electronically the movement of products/materials within the facility utilizing handheld scanners
- Perform cycle counting utilizing handheld scanners
- Pick and prepare customer orders utilizing handheld scanners
- Label all outbound orders per SOP
- Holds a valid Forklift Operators License
- Grade 10 Math
- Ability to use Handheld Scanners
- Ability to work shifts per the Collective Agreement – This position will spend at least 50% of the time on the graveyard shift.
- Must be willing to take any additional training/courses as required
How To Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org